Shipping the AppleIISd kits

My small run of 20 AppleIISd kits is already sold out.
It sold "like sliced bread", as we say in Germany.


In the last few days I felt like I had my own little manufacture. All parts and packaging had arrived and I packed them to ship in 14 little packages.


They will be on their way to Europe, America and Australia tomorrow. I'd like to thank everyone who trusted me and hope you will have fun with the card. Happy holidays for all of you ๐ŸŽ„


I know I wont be bored in the next few weeks as I am already working on integrating the Smartport protocol into the firmware to support more than two partitions. So stay tuned for updates!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AppleIISd

Prebuilt AppleIISD V1.2.1 finally available

How to prepare SD cards for the AppleIISd