RC2017/10 Resumee

So, my first participation in a RetroChallenge was some kind of a failure. Apart from a very basic prototype I have not achieved my goal in building a replacement for the Apple II Mouse Card at all. Instead I got distracted by my other project, the SD based mass storage. Since I wanted to use the same CPLD based design I figured I'd get that one right first. But after having changed almost everything, it still does not work and I'm kind of out of ideas what else to do.

But like the Olympics, it's all about being part of it. Maybe I'll have more luck next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare SD cards for the AppleIISd

Prebuilt AppleIISD V1.2.1 finally available

Prototypes for the new AppleIISd hardware V1.2